Saturday, March 22, 2008

awesome

Here are a few things that I think are really awesome lately:



--I love jeans. And, I am a true believer that it's worth it to pay a lot for jeans, if they fit perfectly. Having said that, I end up paying a lot for jeans. So when I heard that Costco was selling designer jeans at Costco prices, you can imagine how excited I was. Of course, they sell out in the actual stores immediately, but you can still find them online here (just click on "fashion").


--It's probably been around for a while, but I just recently discovered the DIY Network (channel 130 at my house). A lot of the shows have to do with home improvement, which doesn't totally apply to me, but they have some craft shows too. My favorite is Martha Stewart Crafts. Say what you will about Martha, but she sure knows how to craft.




--This game. It was developed by a father who wanted to come up with a creative way to help his son study for the GRE. The World Food Program helped to get advertisers to pay for it, and now any time you get a word right, you're donating 20 grains of rice to the World Food Program, for hungry people around the world. Plus, it's fun.


--Diet Coke. I know it's not anything new, and I've been drinking it (lots of it) for many years, but lately it tastes extra good.

5 comments:

Lee said...

Weren't you complaining about receiving the Martha Stewart magazine a few blogs back?

lisa said...

ok, yes. good point. but watching her actually make things is different than reading about her garden and crap like that.

natali said...

those designer jeans look like they fit weird. or maybe its just the models...best stick to $1.50 hotdogs.

Natalie Jane said...

You always have the best jeans.....

Shea said...

i think YOU are awesome. How about we try for lunch again sometime next week. I'll talk to Sommer.