Friday, August 24, 2007

you don't even know

i used to make these quizzes a long time ago, and i decided enough time had passed that i could make one again. i'm sure some of you probably have missed taking quizzes about my life. well, here you go. here's your chance. plus, there are some people who have never taken one. plus, i'd really like to know how well all of you "friends" really know me. the person with the highest score gets a prize! the person with the lowest score gets a punishment!










Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com








Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!





8 comments:

Lee said...

I'm guessing that Live Free or Die Hard officially ended your boycott of Bruce Willis?

lisa said...

for the record, i've never boycotted bruce willis. i don't like him, but i've never issued an official boycot.

natali said...

how can we possibly run a successful ebay store together if i only know you 20%???

Shae said...

MAN! THEIR is something seriously wrong that I didn't get more right with YOU'RE quiz. I hate myself right now, KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

I know you lived with Brooker the Hooker so I guess that I really scored 50% and I was pretty close on the totalled car one (come on, 2 cars is NOTHING!) and I think that really you miscounted how many years you were in college. I'm positive it was 6. Ok, so 6 at BYU...I get points for that right?

Shea said...

i think it's kind of funny that i used "kudos" on my blog to credit you for the 80's quiz, and it's one of your pet peeves. anyway, i did better on the quiz than i thought i would. it's been a while since we hung out regularly--like 8 years ago or something.

Jim said...

Lisa, five cars totalled - really? Would you list them for me? Not that I question your prowess in this regard.

Vanessa said...

i guess we've played a few too many rounds of "who knows you best".
where's my prize?
you don't KNOW me.

Vanessa said...

looks like i spoke too soon....lee, i hope you enjoy my prize. :)