Saturday, September 8, 2007

cheaters

i don't want to name any names, but some people might not have taken the quiz on my previous post very seriously, and therefore cheated, throwing off the scores. so i just want to make it clear to everyone that VANESSA is the winner! she will receive a prize package containing all sorts of entertaining/pretty things. i'm so impressed that even though i haven't seen vanessa in forever, and we don't talk super-regularly, she still got 90% on my quiz (without cheating)! i think all those late night conversations when we lived together, and long emails really paid off.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

wow, I feel so honored. I'll have to admit to a few lucky educated guesses....but let's face it, we all have lisa in our lives right, so we are really all winners.

n said...

i wish i could have figured out how to cheat.

lisa said...

Oops...I made a huge mistake. Lee actually won and got all of them right! He's so dreamy. And smart.

lisa said...

um, that comment above is what happens when you forget to sign out of your gmail account. Further proof that some people feel it is ok to cheat. i'm just saying.

Sommer said...

Come on Lisa, time to update your blog!
I just went through some old pics, and I found some good ones of us- just wait! Does brusha, brusha, brusha ring a bell :)