Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm "it"

So, vanessa tagged me, which means i get to complete this quiz about myself. I secretly love to complete quizzes about myself, so this is a great situation for me. you, on the other hand, might not find it as interesting to read. but since i've been tagged, it's my responsibility to the blogging community to fill this out.


Jobs I've held...
1. Phantom Lake Pool Snack Shack (my first job, and chris eide and i both got fired for talking trash about the boss's daughter)
2. NY Bagel Boys (i only lasted one month, then quit because i got too grossed out when i had to cut meat for sandwiches)
3. BYU Testing Center
4. Primary Children's Hospital Psychiatric Technician (current job)

Movies I can watch over and over...
1. Amelie
2. Stomp the Yard
3. Good Will Hunting
4. Rushmore
5. Raising Arizona

My Guilty Pleasures...
1. Celebrity gossip magazines (all of them, every week)
2. Celebrity gossip tv shows
3. Mariah Carey
4. Diet Coke (all day, every day)

TV Shows I enjoy...
1. ANTM (america's next top model)
2. Project Runway
3. Intervention
4. Run's House

(oh man, i just realized those are all reality shows. what am i doing with my life?)


Places I have been on vacation...
1. Caye Caulker, Belize
2. Belfast/Dublin, Ireland
3. Venice, Italy
4. Austin, Texas

Favorite foods...
1. Popcorn (lots of salt, not too much butter)
2. String Cheese
3. Brown Rice
4. Peanut Butter

Awards I have won
1. i don't want to talk about it
2. oh, wait. i think i won "student of the quarter" once in high school...
3. no, i think that was actually my brother. sad.



Hobbies I enjoy...

1. photography
2. wrapping gifts, and sending them in the mail. also, receiving gifts.
3. selling things on ebay
4. sewing

Secretly, I wish I could....
1. quit my job (but i guess that's no secret)
2. play just ONE sport without looking like a fool. just one.
3. start a business of my very own.
4. constantly fill out quizzes about myself.

A random thing about me...
my hands can squish until they're so tiny that they can fit into tiniest of little openings (jars, car windows, etc.). i think i might be missing bones in my hands. seriously, it's pretty weird.



so now it's my duty to "tag" people. it's unfortunate that many of the people i want to tag, don't have blogs. but anyway, i hereby tag the following people:

1. leland
2. natali
3. shalee
4. shea

3 comments:

Shea said...

hey lisa,
i tagged you first :) At least i'm thinking i'm #4. i know you have another friend named shea. it was fun to read your answers--i secretly like to do self quizzes too.

Vanessa said...

i've seen the squishy hand, it is seriously frightening.

Jim said...

I can attest that the squishy hand is for real. I have watched Lisa retrieve items from locked cars when windows were just barely cracked open. Maybe you can somehow use the squishy hand thing with the business you want to start. Can you work that in somehow Lisa?