Thursday, October 4, 2007

things i like lately

1. Home Cooking With Paula Deen---this is a show on the food network. now, don't start thinking i actually cook along with paula. i just like to watch her cook delicious foods, and listen to her southern accent. plus, i happen to know (from seeing her on oprah once) that she survived an abusive marriage, and started her business on her own. so there.



2. Scrabulous---online scrabble for total nerds like me (and lee). it's the second best thing to real live scrabble. and the third best thing to real live boggle. maybe i should look for online boggle...

3. my new job! i love it.

4. cherry coke zero---i love it right now, but i can see myself getting sick of it soon, and then being grossed out by it. so this might be a temporary love.





5. Best Week Ever---i've always loved this show, but lately it's been especially funny. their commentary on pop culture is better than anyone else's. also, we saw one of the comedians at bumbershoot, so i feel like now i have a special "in" with the show or something (but i don't).

6 comments:

Shea said...

congrats on the new job--that's exciting for you!

Sommer said...

I also love Boggle. It is my favorite game. There have been many times I have made Dusty stay up late and play with me. Just a warning- I have never lost!

Vanessa said...

yes, you know of my love for boggle. and my love of playing scrabble with YOU....scrabulous makes this possible again. i love scrabulous.
and i am so glad you love your new job!

Amy and Brad said...

I love Paula Deen!

Vanessa said...

and p.s.
i don't ever get to watch paula deen because we don't have cable, but i love cooking shows, so i checked her dvd out from the library. and it better be good, or else.

lisa said...

vanessa i will give you a money back guarantee on paula deen. but keep in mind, i don't cook things. i just watch her cook. so i can't verify the taste of her meals or anything. i'll leave that to you.

sommer--we need to play boggle soon, because as far as i know, i have never lost either.