Friday, June 8, 2007

lagoon is WICKED fun

I don't want to make you guys too jealous, but yesterday i got my Lagoon Season Passport. it actually looks more legitimate than my Utah Drivers License (which i would post a picture of as well, if the picture was more flattering---not that the lagoon passport picture is flattering).



anyway, this passport allows me to go to lagoon (for those of you who don't know what lagoon is, please click here as many times as i want, and ride as many rides and waterslides as i want, ALL SUMMER LONG.

so yesterday lee and i decided to try our passports out for the first time, and the second thing we did was go on the new rollercoaster called "Wicked". I wish i was better with adjectives, because all i can think to say about it was that it was "SO FUN" or "AMAZING" (kind of like how the only adjective my dad ever uses to describe food is "tremendous"). anyway, it was way better than i expected. my hopes weren't up very high because a few years ago, lagoon went all crazy, advertising for their new ride called "the bat", and i got all excited and then when we went on it, it was super lame. but Wicked is all it was hyped up to be. here's an example of the danger/fun that takes place on Wicked.


as you can see, it goes straight up and then straight down, while your feet are dangling in the air. terrifying.

i promise anyone reading this that if you come visit me in utah, we will go to lagoon and i will take you on Wicked, and you will love it. the end.

3 comments:

Jared said...

Well, I clicked there and still don't know what Lagoon is.

lisa said...

ok, try clicking there again. now it should work. you need to know what lagoon is.

Shae said...

Hi, um, I almost threw up just looking at the picture...I think I'm too chicken now but I love hearing what you're up to. And, who's Lee and why are you eating at Wingers?