Friday, June 22, 2007

i've let you down.

i feel like i need to confess something to everyone who's read a certain post on here. but let me start out by saying a few things in my defense:

1. sometimes when i have already used up all my pink lemonade and citrus flavored zipfizz, and there is only berry flavor left, which is disgusting, it's hard to come up with a replacement morning-beverage (which everyone needs).
2. it's really hot here lately. like over 100 degrees.
3. everyone makes mistakes.
4. it's not like i'm as bad as i used to be, i'm just a little tiny bit off the wagon (or is it "on the wagon"? i have never known for sure).
5. i'm still a good person.
6. there are a lot worse things i could be drinking.

so yeah, i started drinking diet coke again. but here's something that should make us all feel better about it:



diet coke plus is my new plan. it includes vitamins and minerals (i haven't looked into which ones, or how many, but knowing the coca-cola company, i'm sure they are all the appropriate amounts of the necessary vitamins and minerals), so it makes for a perfect breakfast beverage. so there's no need to worry.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

lisa louise!
but seriously. let's be honest here, i think we all knew that it was really only a matter of time before you were back on diet coke, right? you lasted longer than I thought you would. and i say holla for that. and you're getting vitamins and minerals now, so at least you've got your health in mind.

jared said...

Lisa you really have let me down. You were my inspiration for kicking my chaw habit. Now I'm gonna have to start carrying my spitoon around again.

lisa said...

jared, don't do that. you'll only be hurting yourself. plus, there are no vitamins or minerals in that stuff.

vanessa, thanks for looking on the bright side. i knew i could count on you.

Natalie Jane said...

Welcome back Lisa. Welcome back.

Amy and Brad said...

Lis - so disappointing.